Sports is one of the greatest examples of hard work and dedication a human can demonstrate. 카지노사이트
Whether you’re a sports fan or not, there’s no denying the power of a good motivational sports quote. These 25 sports quotes will inspire you to be your best self, on and off the field.
Inspirational Sport Quotes That Will Change Your Life
Sports are an incredibly important part of our culture, and these athletes are not only famous, but also have a lot to teach us about life. Sports give us the opportunity to be our best and push our limits.
Our sports heroes can teach us so much about life and about ourselves. Sometimes we need their words of wisdom to help us through a tough time and their quotes can be a guiding light for us. So get inspired and go make some history of your own!
1. “I don’t count my situps. I only start counting once it starts hurting. ” -Muhammad Ali
Muhammad Ali, the inventor of the modern overconfident athlete persona and multiple time world boxing champion, has many inspirational sports quotes that could have made this list, but we thought we’d choose one of his most famous.
2. “Cancer can take away all my physical abilities. It cannot touch my mind, it cannot touch my heart and it cannot touch my soul. And those three things are going to carry on forever.” – Jimmy Valvano
The speech Jimmy Valvano gave at the 1993 ESPY awards is chock full of wisdom and tightly-packed emotion, and it was hard to pick just one sports quote from it. In it, legendary NC State basketball coach Jim Valvano is given the Arthur Ashe Courage Award, with everyone in the room knowing that he was going to die within a few weeks. It’s worth a watch.
3. “I’ve failed over and over again in my life. And that is why I succeed.” – Michael Jordan
The world-renowned, inspirational, basketball player Michael Jordan is always thought of as the victor, the one who took the shot no one else could make, the one who transformed the game. In one of his most memorable sports quotes quantifying his failures, Jordan shows that getting to success is never easy, 바카라사이트 and that the failures are what make us who we are.
4. “The only way to prove you are a good sport is to lose.” – Ernie Banks
No one knows enthusiasm and integrity better than Mr. Cub, Ernie Banks. A Hall Of Fame Shortstop, Banks knew about losing, playing mostly for terrible Cubs teams. Losing is often what teaches us most about grit.
5. “There may be people that have more talent than you, but there’s no excuse for anyone to work harder than you do.” – Derek Jeter
Recently retired First-Ballot-Hall-of-Fame shortstop accomplished a lot in his career with the New York Yankees, and was widely thought of as a class act. He was inducted into the Baseball Hall of fame in 2020. Jeter was a player’s player, a hard worker, motivational, and here he shows what got him there: hard work. 온라인카지